ADVANCED CSW ORTHODONTICS COURSE – LEVEL 3
TYPE: one Friday per month, from September to July
After finishing Straight Arch wire levels 1 and 2, the students have the opportunity to update their knowledge and to consult treatment plans for their new patients or the evolution of their treatments in course through the Level 3.
This course requires active participation, in which the professor and the students interact actively.
There will be 60 or 90 minutes lectures with topics suggested by the very same students or with update topics.
The case consulting is carried out publicly, so all the attendees can take advantage of the discussion.
New cases should be presented with trimmed models, clinical history, panoramic and profile X rays, and finished model study and cephalometry tracing.
Additional documentation such as photographs, etc., will contribute to the establishment of better treatment plan.
The 3rd level represents a support for our ex students who want to keep in touch with us.
- Consulting of the new cases and cases with treatment in progress.
- Continuing update.
BEGINNING: September, 2020.
END: July 2021.
Dr. Pablo Echarri
Dr. Miguel Ángel Pérez Campoy
|Dr. Martín Pedernera
PRICE (EDITION 2020-2021
Course price: 3000 euros
WAY OF PAYMENT
Pre-registration: 250 euros.
The rest will be paid by pre-authorized payment in 11 installments of 250 euros each.
The number of places is limited, and they will be allotted by the first book first given system.
The registrations received after the completing the available places will be put on waiting list in case of cancellations.
The registration fee of those who don’t achieve a place will be paid back in its totality.
If a student doesn’t respect the established installments, his admission will be considered cancelled. If a student pays the total of matriculation fees, but he wants to cancel, the following protocol will be followed:
- If the cancellation takes place before the beginning of the academic course, the student will have the right to get the refund of the total amount of what he paid except for 350 euros as long as his seat can be refilled by the admission of other student.
- The student will not have the right to any refund if the cancellation takes place after the beginning of the academic course.
Theory classes will be held with audiovisual aid.
Making photos or total or partial recording of the courses is strictly forbidden.
- Diploma of Specialization in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Diploma of Expertise in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Diploma of Expertise in Lingual Orthodontics
- Diploma of Expertise in Esthetic Orthodontics: Lingual and Invisible
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 1
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 2
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 3
- Intensive CSW Technique Seminar
- Lingual Orthodontics Course – CLO
- Orthodontic Treatments Combined with Orthognathic Surgery
- Diagnosis and Treatment Plan in CSW Technique
- Orthodontics with self-ligating brackets
- Sleep apnea
- ALUMNI ATHENEA
- Functional appliances (on-line)
ASSISTANTS & HYGIENISTS
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsible: ATHENEA INSTITUTE, SL
Purposes: Respond to requests for information, queries or doubts from the user. Sending information on our products and services, by email and telephone included.
Legitimization: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Data transfers to third parties are not foreseen, except if legally obliged.
Lleo 13, 1st floor, 08911 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Clinic and technical classrooms:
Cartagena 248, local 5, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
9am to 6pm