ORTHODONTICS FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS AND HYGIENISTS
The objective of this course is training in orthodontics of auxiliary staff, so they can have the knowledge of:
- Instruments and fixed and removable appliances used in orthodontic treatments.
- Clinical procedures of orthodontic treatments so they can assist and pass the instruments to the dentist.
- Management and take of records for orthodontic treatments.
- Effective assistance to the dentist who practices orthodontics.
- To help and instruct the patient in emergency cases.
- Organizing the agenda, estimates, and follow-up of orthodontic treatments.
- Management of communication with patients and with orthodontic laboratory.
- Logistic and financial organization of dental clinic.
- Management of patients and retention.
This online course consists of 13 sessions. The progress of the course is carried out by passing the corresponding tests for each session.
When the course is finished, ATHENEA DENTAL INSTITUTE will send you a certificate of approval of the course.
- The role of dental assistant and hygienist in orthodontic clinic. Organization of dental clinic.
- Anatomy, physiology, histology.
- Occlusion and malocclusion.
- Clinical history. Records. Mounting in the articulator. Elements of diagnosis.
- Materials and instruments used in Orthodontics.
- Bands and brackets.
- Direct and indirect bonding. Periodontal and gingival maintenance during the orthodontic treatment. Emergencies in orthodontics.
- Debonding and retention.
- Interceptive orthodontics and active plates.
- Functional appliances and headgear.
- Myofunctional treatment.
- Special treatments: apnea treatment, microimplants, lingual orthodontics, treatment combined with orthognathic surgery
- CA CLEAR ALIGNER.
|Dr. Pablo Echarri
Course price: 250 euros by wire transfer
- Diploma of Specialization in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Diploma of Expertise in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Diploma of Expertise in Lingual Orthodontics
- Diploma of Expertise in Esthetic Orthodontics: Lingual and Invisible
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 1
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 2
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 3
- Intensive CSW Technique Seminar
- Lingual Orthodontics Course – CLO
- Orthodontic Treatments Combined with Orthognathic Surgery
- Diagnosis and Treatment Plan in CSW Technique
- Orthodontics with self-ligating brackets
- Sleep apnea
- ALUMNI ATHENEA
- Functional appliances (on-line)
ASSISTANTS & HYGIENISTS
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsible: ATHENEA INSTITUTE, SL
Purposes: Respond to requests for information, queries or doubts from the user. Sending information on our products and services, by email and telephone included.
Legitimization: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Data transfers to third parties are not foreseen, except if legally obliged.
Lleo 13, 1st floor, 08911 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Clinic and technical classrooms:
Cartagena 248, local 5, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
9am to 6pm