MICROIMPLANTS in orthodontics
a 2-days theory & hands-on course
The time has shown that microimplants represent one of the most important advantages in recent times in the field of Orthodontics.
Microimplants are not only the means of optimal anchorage, but also a new paradigm which has contributed to the evolution of modern orthodontic techniques, making possible the treatments which earlier could be carried out only with orthognathic surgery; significantly minimizing the treatment time and necessary patient’s cooperation, especially if we compare skeletal anchorage with extraoral anchorage appliances (headgear) or with intermaxillary elastics.
April, 1st and 2nd, 2022
Rejtana Street 9,
- Anchorage in orthodontics and anatomical considerations for microimplant insertion.
- Clinical procedure.
- Typodonts hands-on.
- Indications and limitations.
- Molar intrusion. Case Reports.
- Molar uprighting. Case Reports.
- Treatment of deep bites. Case Reports.
- Treatment of open bites. Case Reports.
- Treatment of canted occlusal plane. Case Reports.
- Treatment of retained teeth. Case Reports.
- Prevention of failures and complications.
- Questions and answers.
Dr. Pablo Echarri
Dr. Javier Echarri
The number of places is limited, and they will be allotted by the first book first given system.
The registrations received after the completing the available places will be put on waiting list in case of cancellations.
The registration fee of those who don’t achieve a place will be paid back in its totality.
In case you are forced to cancel your registration, it is necessary to inform us about it 20 days before the beginning of the course in order to have the right to the refund of the entire amount you paid. If the registration is cancelled after this date, the fee will be refunded with 30% of retention for organizing costs. If the cancellation takes place after the beginning of the course, there will be no refunding whatsoever.
ATHENEA DENTAL INSTITUTE reserves the right to modify the course program or to cancel the course in case there are insufficient registrations. The registration fee will be refunded in its totality.
Theory classes will be held with audiovisual aid.
Making photos or total or partial recording of the courses is strictly forbidden.
- Diploma of Specialization in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Diploma of Expertise in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Diploma of Expertise in Lingual Orthodontics
- Diploma of Expertise in Esthetic Orthodontics: Lingual and Invisible
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 1
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 2
- Advanced CSW Orthodontics course – Level 3
- Intensive CSW Technique Seminar
- Lingual Orthodontics Course – CLO
- Orthodontic Treatments Combined with Orthognathic Surgery
- Diagnosis and Treatment Plan in CSW Technique
- Orthodontics with self-ligating brackets
- Sleep apnea
- ALUMNI ATHENEA
- Functional appliances (on-line)
ASSISTANTS & HYGIENISTS
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsible: ATHENEA INSTITUTE, SL
Purposes: Respond to requests for information, queries or doubts from the user. Sending information on our products and services, by email and telephone included.
Legitimization: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Data transfers to third parties are not foreseen, except if legally obliged.
Lleo 13, 1st floor, 08911 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Clinic and technical classrooms:
Cartagena 248, local 5, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
9am to 6pm