ADVANCED CSW ORTHODONTICS COURSE – LEVEL 2
COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
It is a one-year course and it takes place one morning per week. It is aimed at dentists who already finished the Level 1. This course is also aimed at dentists who want to update their knowledge in more advanced orthodontics, such as microimplants, CA CLEAR ALIGNER, self-ligating brackets, or arch wires of the latest technology. In this course, Dr. Echarri’s diagnosis by ages will be studied, always having in mind the interdisciplinary approach. The treatment approach is based on the concept of situation mechanics instead of the classic approach of treatments according to the Angle classification. In this way, the extraction treatments, treatments with protrusion, distalization, expansion, separation and stripping will be explained. The interdisciplinary treatments with orthognatic surgery in periodontal patients, or patients affected by craniomandibular dysfunction, traumatism, etc., are detailed step by step. Besides the mechanics analysis, clinical protocols and each type of treatment will be demonstrated with numerous case reports. Dr. Echarri’s technique is based on minimization of appliances, force friction and arch wire sequence, together with the maximization of anchorage control, 3-D dental movement, and customized prescription. The technique includes a detailed protocol of dental clinic management.
- Diagnosis by ages with interdisciplinary approach.
- Improvement of the knowledge in CSW technique for treatments in adults, teenagers and children.
- New cases and cases in treatment consulting.
BEGINNING: September 17, 2018.
END: July 22, 2019.
- Functional diagnosis.
- Diagnosis by ages of models and X-rays.
- Interrelation with other specialties.
- Treatment Planning.
- CSW Technique.
- Customized prescription.
- Direct and indirect bonding.
- Sequence of standard arch wires and previous arch wires.
- Anchorage with microimplants.
- Cases with typical and atypical extractions.
- Sliding mechanics and loops mechanics.
- Treatments with expansion and separation.
- Treatments with distalization.
- Treatments with stripping.
- Treatments with protrusion.
- Spacing and agenesia treatments.
- Retained teeth treatment.
- Anterior and lateral open bite treatments.
- Anterior deep bite treatment.
- Intermaxillary discrepancy treatment.
- Transverse and sagittal asymmetries treatment.
- Surgical cases treatment.
- Orthodontic and orthopedic treatment in mixed dentition.
- Treatment in adults.
- Interceptive maneuvers and muscular reeducation exercises.
Dr. Pablo Echarri
Dr. Miguel Ángel Pérez Campoy
WAY OF PAYMENT
Pre-registration: 450 euros.
The rest will be paid by pre-authorized payment in 11 installments of 550 euros each.
The number of places is limited, and they will be allotted by the first book first given system. The registrations received after the completing the available places will be put on waiting list in case of cancellations. The registration fee of those who don’t achieve a place will be paid back in its totality.
In case you are forced to cancel your registration, it is necessary to inform us about it 20 days before the beginning of the course in order to have the right to refund of the entire amount you paid. If the registration is cancelled after this date, the fee will be refunded with 30% of retention for organizing costs. If the cancellation takes place after the beginning of the course, there will be no refunding whatsoever. ATHENEA DENTAL INSTITUTE reserves the right to modify the course program or to cancel the course in case there are insufficient registrations. The registration fee will be refunded in its totality.
Theory classes will be held with audiovisual aid. Making photos or total or partial recording of the courses is strictly forbidden.
YOU ALSO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Athenea Dental Insitute
Lleo 13, 1st floor, 08911 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
(+34) 935 137 481
from 9am to 6pm