VENUE: Barcelona, Badalona (Spain)
START: September 2019.
END: July, 2020.
VENUE: Rzeszow, Poland
START: to be determined
END: to be determined
TYPE: Part-time, one 1-day module per month.
Advantages of ATHENEA ALUMNI:
- Case consulting with Athenea professors once a month
- Update meetings once a year
- Publication of peer-to-peer revised case reports in Athenea Digital Journal
- Help with job search
- Access to online Campus
- Discounts in Athenea books purchase
- CA CLEAR ALIGNER certification course
- Special discounts with cooperating companies
- Agreement with the London Library (to be confirmed)
REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION:
- Completed application form.
- Being Athenea ex-student.
- Photocopy of ID or passport.
- One color ID-sized photograph in jpg format.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal interview.
Dr. Pablo Echarri
Dr. Miguel Ángel Pérez Campoy
|Dr. Emma Vila
|Dr. Javier Echarri
|Dr. Victor Orozco
Athenea Dental Institute and Management reserve the right to modify the credits’ costs. Likewise, the schedule and the contents of theory&hands-on program are subjected to changes according to the clinical and lecturing needs of studies in question.
Way of payment
- Matriculation: 800 euros.
- 10 monthly installments of 270 euros via direct deposit from September 2019, to June 2020
The one-time payment of the total amount will have a 3% of discount per year.
If a student doesn’t respect the established installments, his admission will be considered cancelled.
If a student pays the total of matriculation fees, but he wants to cancel, the following protocol will be followed:
- If the cancellation takes place before the beginning of the academic course, the student will have the right to get the refund of the total amount of what they have paid except for 350 euros as long as their seat can be filled by the admission of other student.
- The matriculation fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
YOU ALSO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Lleo 13, 1st floor, 08911 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Clinic and tech classroom:
Cartagena 248, local 5, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
(+34) 935 137 481
from 9am to 6pm