Great demand for orthodontics in adult patients makes us to look for more esthetic solutions. The development of materials, laboratory techniques and casuistry increase have lead to the development of a CLO lingual technique with excellent results and with completely systemized in protocols, just as labial technique. Predictable results, specific bonding systems, and standardized bonding sequencing allow this technique to enrich our therapeutic armamentarium, being the technique of choice with patients with a great esthetic demand, with deep bite or with histogenetic dental dysplasia, but applicable to almost all cases.
Duration: 4 days
- Introduction to lingual technique.
- Diagnosis and selection of the patient.
- Lingual brackets and mechanics.
- Material and instruments.
- Laboratory brackets positioning: Set-up Model Maker (SUM), Occlusal Plane Reference (OPR) y Accuracy Bracket Positioner (ABP).
- Arch wires and arch template fabrication; side effect of arches.
- Indirect bonding.
- Preparation of the mouth to receive the lingual brackets.
- Extraction cases: Anchorage.
- Non-extraction cases: Stripping – Expansion – Separation – Distalization – Protrusion.
- Case finishing. Retention.
- “15 keys to success in lingual orthodontics”. Patient’s comfort.
Hands-on program: (on typodont)
- Demonstration of the brackets positioning with Set-up Model Maker (SUM), Occlusal Plane Reference (OPR) y Accuracy Bracket Positioner (ABP).
- Arch template fabrication.
- Fabrication, adjustment and activation of arches in silicone typodont.
- Fabrication of all types of ligatures.
Dr. Pablo Echarri
- Utility, Weingardt or How Plier
- Distal End Cutter
- Ligature Cutter
- Mosquito Forceps – curved tip
- Mathieu Plier
- Begg or Jarabak Plier
- Tweed Loop Forming Plier
- De la Rosa Plier
- Torquing keys or Torquing Plier
- Arch wire marker
The number of places is limited, and they will be allotted by the first book first given system.
The registrations received after the completing the available places will be put on waiting list in case of cancellations.
The registration fee of those who don’t achieve a place will be paid back in its totality.
In case you are forced to cancel your registration, it is necessary to inform us about it 20 days before the beginning of the course in order to have the right to the refund of the entire amount you paid. If the registration is cancelled after this date, the fee will be refunded with 30% of retention for organizing costs. If the cancellation takes place after the beginning of the course, there will be no refunding whatsoever.
ATHENEA DENTAL INSTITUTE reserves the right to modify the course program or to cancel the course in case there are insufficient registrations. The registration fee will be refunded in its totality.
Theory classes will be held with audiovisual aid.
Making photos or total or partial recording of the courses is strictly forbidden.
YOU ALSO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Lleo 13, 1st floor, 08911 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Clinic and tech classroom:
Cartagena 248, local 5, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
(+34) 935 137 481
from 9am to 6pm