“The team work should be planned by all teamers in a symbiotic way, to achieve the excellence in results.”
Aimed at: maxillofacial surgeons and orthodontists.
After the course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify the limits of camouflage treatments and orthodontic compensation and the cases which should be treated with orthodontics combined with orthognatic surgery.
- Plan the orthodontic treatment combined with orthognatic surgery.
- Prepare the case for surgery.
- Finish the case after the surgery.
- Stability and relapse.
- Clinical history.
- Motivation questionnaire.
- Facial esthetic keys.
- Records for mounting in the articulator with arbitrary or real hinge axis.
- 3D imaging diagnosis.
- Orthognatic surgery for different anomalies.
- Occlusogram and occlusal VTO.
- Visual Surgical Treatment Objective (STO). Modified Ricketts.
- Arnett planification.
- STO in Class II cases.
- STO in Class III cases.
- STO in anterior open bite cases.
- STO in anterior deep bite cases.
- When a case should be treated with orthognathic surgery, and when a compensation treatment (camouflage) can be done?
- SARPE appliance,
- Model set-up and preparation of diagnostic splint,
- Pre-surgical orthodontics.
- Complimentary esthetic surgery: rhinoplasty, gonioplasty, cheiloplasty, oroplasty, mentoplasty, etc.
- Case reports of Class II, Class III, anterior open bite, anterior deep bite and asymmetries treatment,
- Patient report,
- Communication protocol with the surgeon,
- Complications of the treatments treated with orthognathic surgery.
- How to carry out STO for Class II, Class III, open bite and deep bite treatment.
- How to fabricate surgical splints.
Dr. Pablo Echarri
The number of places is limited, and they will be allotted by the first book first given system.
The registrations received after the completing the available places will be put on waiting list in case of cancellations.
The registration fee of those who don’t achieve a place will be paid back in its totality.
In case you are forced to cancel your registration, it is necessary to inform us about it 20 days before the beginning of the course in order to have the right to the refund of the entire amount you paid. If the registration is cancelled after this date, the fee will be refunded with 30% of retention for organizing costs. If the cancellation takes place after the beginning of the course, there will be no refunding whatsoever.
ATHENEA DENTAL INSTITUTE reserves the right to modify the course program or to cancel the course in case there are insufficient registrations. The registration fee will be refunded in its totality.
Theory classes will be held with audiovisual aid.
Making photos or total or partial recording of the courses is strictly forbidden.
YOU ALSO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Athenea Dental Insitute
Ronda del General Mitre, 90 08021, Barcelona.
(+34) 935 137 481
10 a 14 hs 16 a 19 hs